Jan. 19 , 2019
1. The signal is tracked to the pulse, and the screen has no oxygen saturation and pulse rate values through Nellcor Oximax Sensor Extension Cable.
2. The oxygen saturation changes rapidly, and the signal intensity may be inadvertent due to excessive patient movement or interference with the surgical device.
3. Oxygen saturation shows that the Masimo spo2 Sensor Extension Cable is off
(1) If the sensor is in place and the performance is good, it should be noted that the connection is normal. The most common clinical situation occurs when liquid is splashed into the sensor connector;
(2) The blood oxygen probe works normally. After the power-on self-test, the probe emits a darker red light or a red light that is brighter and flickering.